R3 Suspension System
You are interested in this product?
Contact us to get a quote
The R3 suspension system has an enhanced forged front pillow-ball top mount to increase steering response. The R3 suspension system also includes an adjustable top mount camber plate for McPherson vehicles. This suspension system is perfect to use on the road and on the track for time attack or drifting and can even be used on a real race car.
- Front top mount includes an adjustable camber plate*
- Front suspension is mounted on pillow ball
- Adjustable dampening force (compression and rebound) **
- Standard Suspension exclusive scaled system for easier installation
- Full length adjustment system on lower mount
- Separate ride height and spring pre-load adjustments
- Forged aluminum top mount
- Steel lower mounts on some applications
- Aluminum alloy construction for spring seat and locks
* For cars equipped with front strut type suspension (McPherson).
** Compression and rebound: Each application has a different number of manual damping adjustments.
DAMPING FORCE ADJUSTMENT
All the suspension systems from the R series provides a multi-positional manual damping force adjustment. Each application has a specific number of adjustments. To increase rigidity, you turn clockwise, whereas to decrease rigidity, you turn counter-clockwise. Set your handling and ride as comfortably as you like.
FULL LENGTH ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
Our full length adjustment system by the lower mount allows separate ride height and spring pre-load adjustments to increase performance while keeping the comfort. You can decide your desired height first, without affecting the spring pre-load, and afterwards you can set the pre-load.
R5 Suspension System
The R5 suspension system features the same advantages offered by the R3 system and also includes rear pillow-ball top mounts.
Pillow-ball mount vs. standard upper mounts
Enhanced forged pillow-ball top mounts increases steering response. The R3 features a pillow-ball top mount on the front suspension. Rear suspension on a double wishbone chassis have top mounts systems on advanced formulated rubber parts. Rear suspension on a Mcpherson chassis use OEM top mounts. On the R5, both front and rear suspensions are on pillow-ball top mounts.
* Each application has a different number of adjustments